1.06.2011

Day 6


I am in love with the winter sky. It is so beautiful!  I'm a sucker for sunrises and sunsets, what can I say?  I'm also a sucker for silly movies...like Bedazzled.  I had to search for this scene below on YouTube. It's where Brendan Frasier is too sensitive and the sunset makes him break into tears. It's hilarious! I laughed out loud to myself in the kitchen while watching it.   I'd forgotten how funny this movie is.

Seriously though, I think it's important to look for the beauty every day.  Or you can focus on the negative. You'll always find the negative if you're looking for it.  Sometimes people (including myself) focus too much on that.  But then I say to myself, "Self, just look up!" :)






I took this photo from my IPhone after exiting the highway this morning.


These two are from my IPhone as well but they were actually taken last Sunday. I just love them though- not for the picture quality but for the beauty!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Your phone takes great pictures! And the sky is so beautful in all of them!

I must admit I have never seen Bedazzled.. and now after watching that clip I am sorry to say I refuse to ever watch it! haha!

Katrina said...

Haha! I love Brendan Frasier. I've never seen that movie but now I want to watch Encino Man.

The pictures are all beautiful.

P.S. I like how you refer to yourself as Self when talking to... yourself haha. :)