1.28.2011

Day 28


The beauty of P365 is you can take a photo a day but you do not have to post a photo a day.  That gets me out of the fact that I've missed posting the last two days.  :)  I actually fell asleep at 8pm the last two nights! Nothing got done, least of all blogging.   But this photo shows my well-earned Friday night treat. This week was hell!  Took the photo against white craft paper and over exposed it on purpose.  

The previous two photos.... I took the first one as I was stopped at a stop sign by my house.  Only pic I took all day and although I don't love it, I do love the sky. :)  
The second pic- I was home with a sick Charlotte yesterday and so was able to take photos during the day.  See what I mean about icicles making a reoccurring appearance. Just wait until spring....flowers galore! The trick is for me to take the photos and make them interesting!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Mmm! This could definitely be a photo in a magazine ad!