1.23.2011

Day 23


I have a feeling icicles and winter sky will make a number of appearances in this P365 project.  Can't help it- they make for such pretty photographs!  It's funny with the P365, sometimes I plan out what photo I want for the day, sometimes I just use what is inspiring or beautiful.  Today while giving  Charlotte a bath I looked out the window and saw this.  How could I not stop and take the photo?
My kids I'm sure will love to tell stories of me someday and shake their head, "Remember when mom stood on the toilet (closed, thank you!),  opened the top window, and stuck her body half way out to take a photo?!"  All I have to say is that I hope someday my kids have a hobby (or several!) that inspires such passion as  photography does for me. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ooh! That first photo is beautiful! The background is like stained glass, and the icicles so crisp.. love! Rob has been wanting to break the icicles down from our roof, but I told him he couldn't because I had to photograph them first.. still haven't done it, so hopefully there aren't any warm spells this week to take them away from me before I get a chance!

Nicely done! I am sure the sight of you halfway out the window was hilarious!

Rachael said...

I love these images. They are so... cool. Amazing work!