1.13.2011

Day 13


Kerry's been watching LOST on DVD and we watched the series finale with her this evening. It was still incredible the second time! And I still teared up several times while watching it!  There will never be another show like this one.

I literally turned away from the TV for a minute to take this photo, without much consideration to camera settings.  You can tell the SS was way off since her face is a bit fuzzy.

On another note, today I read Popular Photography's review of the Canon 60D!! I am so excited! Soon enough it'll be in my possession!!  Yippee!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I was just reading articles on Lost and now I'm more confused haha. They brought up some questions I didn't even think of!

So lucky to be getting a new camera! I'm weighing out the pro's and con's of having a new camera or a second car for the family. The camera is winning... Kidding! :)

Lisa said...

I still need to start Lost! If only I had watched one of the episodes it could have made my finish all unfinished projects list! :)

Fun new camera! You deserve it! I'm sure you are getting close if you haven't already surpassed the # of clicks a camera can take!! haha!