1.10.2011

Day 10


Took a left turn instead of going straight past the apple orchards this morning.  This is the western view of the sunrise this morning. I took some photos of the actual sunrise but I had my 50mm lens on and I wasn't exactly loving what I could get in the picture.  If I could take every pic for the 365 of the morning or evening sky, I wouldn't mind in the least. It probably would be boring for everyone else though!  haha!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Sunrise pictures are actually one of my faves. Each one is so different. I love the touches of pink in the clouds and how the ground isn't quite completely covered with snow yet.

There's a place on the lake on my way to my parents that I keep wanting to stop at but I always forget my camera. Now I have to wait until the ice melts haha.

Lisa said...

So pretty! I love how the trees are so dark and scraggly, they look haunted! And I agree with Katrina how the bits of melted ground totally add to the photo.. almost like a river effect.. very cool!

At 7am, the sunrise was amazing too! I even took pics on my phone! which I rarely do. Definitely a day I wish I had my camera! Even Caden said Mom you should have brought your real camera! it looked how I imagine heaven to be! bright pink and the clouds were amazing!! I meant to post them on facebook, but when I got to work I forgot! I should still post them though it was so amazing!

Kelly said...

You two are the best. :) Thank you for all of your support. You gals mean a lot to me....and not just because you say nice things about my pictures. :)