I love it!
Love your big circles! I want to try getting that effect next time.And thanks for stopping by my place. =)
Great shot, Kelly! You do keep your lights up until Epiphany, right? We have lots more time to practice! I want to try some white lights with a white background and a candy cane like the linkup host did.
Ohhh.. super pretty! The colors are great! :)
Are those Little People nativity people? Cute!darcyhttp://my3boybarians.com
How cute! Great bokeh.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!
Love your big circles! I want to try getting that effect next time.
And thanks for stopping by my place. =)
Great shot, Kelly! You do keep your lights up until Epiphany, right? We have lots more time to practice! I want to try some white lights with a white background and a candy cane like the linkup host did.
Ohhh.. super pretty! The colors are great! :)
Are those Little People nativity people? Cute!
darcy
http://my3boybarians.com
How cute! Great bokeh.
Post a Comment