10.19.2010

On a Walk..


Under the guise of getting the family out for (more) fresh air, we went for a long walk this past weekend.  Ok, I jest. I do love long walks around the neighborhood at any point. In fact, I miss them because we haven't been taking them like we used to and instead play in the yard a lot more.  But I digress...

Brought my camera on the walk and while on our way I home, I yelled, "stop! i've got to get this picture!"  Actually I think I made everyone stop at least 15 times.  Everyone was a good sport about it though, especially Brendan who tolerates my hobby beautifully.  

Lots more photos from the walk to be posted soon. I know you will be holding your breath until I do. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lovely! I like how the trees cast shadows as well as the leaves and stick in the driveway..

Don't you think fall foliage should last so much longer? Too bad the trees weren't red, orange and yellow during the summer then turned green in the fall... but I guess green leaves on the ground would be kind of weird.