What can I say about this photo? It's rain! :) What you can't tell about this photo is that I actually sat in the garage for 20 minutes taking photos of the rain. (I know, I know, you are jealous of my life.) I experimented with the aperture and the shutter speed to see what I could capture. I wanted to sit there for longer but a certain 2 year old insisted on running out in the rain without her shoes on or her coat and was laughing hysterically. It was thundering so playing in the rain was not a good idea at that point.
I swear this mushroom was not in our yard before the downpour started. It just kind of arose! Weird!
1 comment:
Great rain picture! I love all the splashes. I'll have to go back to compare it to the first rain pic .... we can see your improvement since starting your project! How fun!!
Post a Comment