....is really, really, really difficult. You have to get the colors just "so". I think this is an area that I won't be venturing into anytime soon. Photography as an art form is amazing to me. It is not just as easy as picking up the camera and snapping away; there are so many different types of photography and an incredible amount to learn about each one. This is definitely a hobby that I'll be sticking with for quite some time- I don't think I'll ever stop learning!
And what pray tell are these muffins, you ask? These, my friend, are the French Breakfast Puffs from the Pioneer Woman. Lisa gave me her cook book for my bday and it is soooo good!! Full of pictures and hearty yummy recipes. I whipped these puffs up for breakfast one morning- they are wonderful! Have a glass of milk next to you though while eating!
1 comment:
HAHA! As soon as I saw the picture, without reading your words I knew what they were! We made them two weekends ago! SO funny! They are the first thing we tried.. and delectable! I think they are the reason Cole wanted muffins on his birthday for breakfast.. but I didn't make that kind again unfortunately! Do you agree they were like mini fried doughs? YUM!
And in my opinion.. if your photo makes me want to eat your food you win! color perfection or not!
Post a Comment