I'm hijacking my 365 photo blog for the weekly I Heart Faces photo challenge. This week is "smiles." I immediately thought of this photo when I heard what this week's challenge was going to be.
This is right before the five cousins were ready to run out to an Easter egg hunt at Grammy and PawPaws. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this photo. The five of them love one another so much and their expressions just radiate happiness and excitement. I hope these five always remain close as they get older!
For more smiley, happy photos, please visit I Heart Faces!

6 comments:
What a fun photo...so rare to get that many children seated...quiet and looking in generally the same direction! I love it.
Cute!!
http://chiilmama.blogspot.com/
All the smiles are great. They look ready to find those eggs.
I am so glad you recycled this one! It is also definately one of my favorites of your family! Every single one of them is adorable! Certainly makes me want to go find some eggs!
Good luck! You get my vote!
Awwww ... melts my heart just looking at them. Bet they had a great time that day. Great picture!
Wow, look at all the smiles!
Post a Comment