OMG! That is what I missed!!! Rob had me helping him pull the leaf net out of the pool because it was too heavy to lift over the weekend.. so we had to let it dry out a bit in order to lift it.. BOOOO! Grrr!!! I so need to go there..
the good news is.. apple blossoms will be here soon! Can't wait to see what you do with them! Mine come out the same every year.. I'm not sure why I try every time! Maybe I'll get some good DOF with the new lens.. or I'll just stand over your shoulder and do what you do!! You take such good nature photos (not saying your other photos are bad... just I'm talking about flowers.. ohhhh you know what I mean!... I hope!!)
3 comments:
Gorgeous!!! I love the colors. It's so warm and pretty.
OMG! That is what I missed!!! Rob had me helping him pull the leaf net out of the pool because it was too heavy to lift over the weekend.. so we had to let it dry out a bit in order to lift it.. BOOOO! Grrr!!! I so need to go there..
the good news is.. apple blossoms will be here soon! Can't wait to see what you do with them! Mine come out the same every year.. I'm not sure why I try every time! Maybe I'll get some good DOF with the new lens.. or I'll just stand over your shoulder and do what you do!! You take such good nature photos (not saying your other photos are bad... just I'm talking about flowers.. ohhhh you know what I mean!... I hope!!)
Lisa- your comments crack me up. :)
Soccer fields are the perfect place to take sunset photos!! We'll get there again- the kids loved running around so we'll be back soon!
Post a Comment